This Legal Notice rules the use the www.my-dune.com website, property of MATHIEU TAXY (below-mentioned, My-dune).
Browsing the My-dune website confers the status of USER on you, which entails the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every condition as published in this Legal Notice. You are warned that these conditions may be subject to modifications by My-dune without prior notice, in which case they will updated, published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore it is advised to read this Legal Notice carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered through this website.
The user also commit themselves to making good use of this website, in good faith, and in accordance with the law, the public order, the traffic, and this Legal Notice, and shall be held liable by My-dune or by any third party for any damage that may result from breaching this obligation.
Any use other than as authorized under this Legal Notice is expressly prohibited, and My-dune reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the service at any time.
My-dune, in accordance with the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 - July 11th, informs you that:
- Its company name is: MATHIEU TAXY.
- Its commercial name is: My-dune
- Its CIF number is: X3647174H.
- Its headquarters are at: CTRA. FIGUERAS-PORTBOU KM. 27,9 - 17493 PEDRET I MARZÀ - GIRONA (SPAIN).
To contact us, different means are available as shown below:
- Phone: +34 686696918.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact form: http://www.my-dune.com/en/contact/.
- Address: CTRA. FIGUERAS-PORTBOU KM. 27,9 - 17493 - PEDRET I MARZÀ - GIRONA (SPAIN).
All notifications and communications between users and My-dune are considered effective, for future reference, as long as they are carried out through any of the means detailed above.
My-dune's website grants free access to its pages and services. However, the use of some of the services offered by My-dune via its website may be subject to prerequisites such as filling a specific form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and the validity of all the data that they pass on to My-dune, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statement.
The user expressly agrees to make good use of the content and services of My- dune., and not to use them, among others:
- To disseminate illegal, pornographic, violent, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or apologetic toward terrorism contents, or in general, contrary to the law or the public order.
- To deploy computer viruses or perform any action that may alter, corrupt, halt, generate errors, or cause damages to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems owned or used by My-dune or any third party; nor to block or to hinder access to the website and its services by massively consuming the computer resources through which My-dune provides its services.
- To attempt to access other users' email accounts, or restricted areas in the computer systems of My-dune or of any third party, and to extract information.
- To violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or to violate any confidentiality obligation toward My-dune or any third party.
- To impersonate any other user.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to anyone, or any other form of public communication, to transform or modify contents, unless they obtained the authorization by the holder of the corresponding rights, or that it is already legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes, and to send any kind of advertising, or sales-related or other commercial communications, without request or prior consent.
All the content of the website, including texts, photographs, charts, pictures, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and the source codes, constitute a work that is owned by My-dune: the exploitation rights of this work cannot be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the good use of the website.
In short, users who browse this website can view its contents and, if needed, make private, authorized copies, as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently passed on to any third party, or installed on servers connected to networks, neither used for any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, commercial names, or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of My-dune: the access to, or the use of, those contents cannot in any way be interpreted as giving any rights on them to the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer, the public communication of the contents, or any other action which has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, is prohibited.
The insertion of a hyperlink does not imply, in any way, the existence of connections between My-dune and the owner of the website on which it is inserted, neither the acceptance nor approval by My-dune of its contents or services.
My-dune is not responsible for the way each user uses the materials made available on this website, or for their actions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature, and is meant for information purposes only, without guarantee of full access to all contents, completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, or its suitability or utility for any specific usage.
My-dune excludes, to the extent permitted by the law, any liability for damages and losses of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website, or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which have been accessed through the website or the offered services.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The failure to abide by the laws, good faith, public order, traffic use, and the present Legal Notice, as a result of an incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, My-dune is not responsible for the actions of any third party who violates intellectual and industrial property rights, business confidentiality, right to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition, illegal publicity and misleading advertising.
Besides, My-dune declines responsibility for the information made available outside this website, which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources susceptible to extend the contents offered by this website. My-dune neither guarantees nor is responsible for the exploitation or the accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends to visit them, nor is responsible for the obtained results. My-dune is not responsible for the hyperlinks published by any third party.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party would consider that there are facts or circumstances wich reveal illegal usage of any content and/or illegal activity in the websites included in or accessible through the website, they should send a notification to My-dune with their full identification details and a full description of the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the official publications of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts, that have to be formally published to the official bulletins of the public administrations, which are the only instruments that guarantee its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be considered a guide with no legal validity.
When we need you to provide us with information, we will always ask you to pass it on to us voluntarily and expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms on the website or via other channels will be included into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for which MATHIEU TAXY (My-dune) is responsible. This entity will process the data a confidential way, and exclusively for administrative management, accounting and fiscal management, as well as commercial communications about our products and/or services, with all the legal guarantees required by the Organic Law of Personal Data Protection 15/1999 - December 13th, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 - December 21th, and the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 - July 11th.
My-dune will not pass the data on or share it with any third party without your express consent.
Besides, My-dune will cancel or correct the data if inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the Organic Law of Personal Data Protection 15/1999 - December 13th.
The user may revoke their given consent, and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by post to the following address: MATHIEU TAXY, CTRA. FIGUERAS-PORTBOU KM. 27.9 - 17493 PEDRET I MARZÀ - GIRONA (SPAIN), or to the following email address: email@example.com, with their full identification details and the express mention of concrete right or rights they want to exercise.
My-dune adopts the security levels required by the Organic Law 15/1999 and the other applicable regulations. However, My-dune cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems, and therefore disclaim responsibility for any damage and loss that would arise from alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents, or user files, caused by any third party.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites which are not managed by My-dune, we will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites, or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
Our email policy focuses on sending requested and/or accepted communications only.
If you prefer not to receive these electronic communications, you can exercise your right to cancel and renounce to receive these messages, in accordance with the provisions of the Title III, article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 - July 11th.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you browse certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information on a user's browsing habits or on your computer, and they can be used to identify the user, depending on the information they contain and on the way the computer is used.
What kind of cookies is used on this website, and what for?
- Analysis cookies: those cookies are processed either internally or by third party entities, and allow us to quantify the number of users, and thus to perform measurements and statistical analysis on how users use our services. To do so, we analyze how the users browse our website in order to improve user experience.
- Technical cookies: those cookies allow the user to browse the website or the application, and to use the different options or services that are offered. For instance, they are used to control traffic and data communications, to identify sessions, to grand access to restricted access parts of the service, to memorise the details of an order, to handle registration or participation to an event, to enable security systems during browsing, and to store contents for video or sound distribution.
- Personalisation cookies: those cookies allow the user to access or use the service with some general specifications that are either predefined in their terminal, or user defined. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the design of the selected content, geolocation of the terminal, and the locale configuration depending on where the service is accessed from.
- Custom preference cookies: those cookies allow our system to memorize information that change the appearance and/or the behaviour of the website, such as the user's preferred language or the region in which they are located. For instance, when memorizing the user's region, a website can provide them with news about local traffic or weather reports. Those cookies also allow the user to change the text size, the font settings, and other parts of the website that can be customized.
- Advertising cookies: those cookies allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that can be included in the web pages or in the application from which the service is provided. They allow the user to adapt the advertising content so that it is relevant for themselves, and to avoid being served with ads that they have already seen.
- Session cookies: this kind of cookies is designed to collect, or set, and store data as the user is browsing a website.
- Persistent cookies: this kind of cookies keeps data stored in the terminal so that it can be accessed and processed over a given period, the limit of which is defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Proprietary cookies: those cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that are managed by the editor of the service himself, and from which the service is provided as requested by the user.
Note: proprietary cookies are used by the owner of this website only, whereas the "third party" cookies are used by the providers of the services that are detailed in the previous table.
The present regulations are governed by the current Spanish Law, and the only valid version for interpretation is the Spanish version. The reference language will be Castilian Spanish. All litigation shall come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.